MADELINE BLACK IS BACK IN SEPTEMBER 2017
Madeline Black has distinguished herself as an international leader in movement and exercise education. She is known as the “teacher’s teacher” for over 25 years. We are delighted to be hosting Madeline on a 5-day intensive course “Centered”. Experience first hand the Madeline Black “Centered” techniques, movement science in motion and receive personal feedback that deepens your capability as a movement specialist based in Pilates, Yoga, Gyrotonic and manual cueing.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Learn to improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Have a tactile experience of new techniques featured in “Centered”
- Receive confirmation of your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- A daily movement class is included
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
Dates: 1st – 5th September 2017
Times: 10 am – 5 pm
Early bird price £1,350 when paid in full before the 1st July 2017.
To Book CLICK HERE