MADELINE BLACK COMING TO LONDON – SAVE £150 EARLY BIRD!
Madeline Black has distinguished herself as an international leader in movement and exercise education. She is known as the “teacher’s teacher” for over 25 years. We are delighted to be hosting Madeline on a 5-day intensive course “Centered”. Experience first hand the Madeline Black “Centered” techniques, movement science in motion and receive personal feedback that deepens your capability as a movement specialist based in Pilates, Yoga, Gyrotonic and manual cueing.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Learn to improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Have a tactile experience of new techniques featured in “Centered”
- Receive confirmation of your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- A daily movement class is included
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
Dates: 17th – 21st of February 2017
Early bird price £1,350 when paid in full before the 1st of December 2016.
For accommodation we would suggest you contact Welby Studios www.welbystudios.co.uk, small studio let within walking distance to the Studio – quote Garuda for our discounted price.