Black’s Immersive Body Training: ENCOMPASS with James D'Silva
Date: 13 Sep 2019 - 17 Sep 2019
Course: Black’s Immersive Body Training: ENCOMPASS
Venue: The Garuda Studio
Qualification: 28 PMA
Price: £1550 - early bird £1400 before 31st of May, 2019 - ECHO £1000
For further details email: email@example.com
Status: Spaces available
Black’s Immersive Body Training: ENCOMPASS
The body moves in a predictably non-linear way. Madeline Black has developed a series of trainings to immerse the movement teacher into a highly focused and engaging experience to better understand these body movements and patterns. Madeline Black’s approach to training is an organic process focused on precision and highly tuned movement techniques. She customizes each segment to match the needs and energy of the participants, which provides a unique experience for each instructor.
Encompass is for trainers, movement educators and mind-body practitioners who are looking for input, reflection and confirmation on the how, why and what you are seeing, sensing and organizing the client’s body during sessions. The work will begin with spinal, pelvic and sacral investigations into the primary link, which is individual, as a catalyst for training adaptability, efficiency and optimal balance. Working with Madeline, you will devise a clear strategy for balancing tissue/bone movements by combining hands-on techniques, a variety of props, resistance work and more. The challenge for you is to bring to this experience the questions and unsolved client puzzles and engage with other intelligent movement professionals to expand your work.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Learn how the sacrum and sternum influences all movement
- Practice sequencing techniques for specific outcomes
- Improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body: musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Experience new techniques featured in ”Encompass”
- Confirm your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them
*For students wishing to repeat the courses, we do have a limited “ECHO” offer (5 places reserves).
PLEASE NOTE LAST DAY WILL END AT 4pm