Our commitment to your safety
We are thrilled to be reopening our London studio from Saturday 25th July. We are really looking forward to having you back in the studio.
Keeping you safe is our priority at Garuda and we will continue to adapt our measures to remain in line with government guidelines & to make everyone be as safe and comfortable as possible.
- We will be cleaning the studio with medical-grade disinfectant
- Studio will be deep cleaned daily
- In-between classes trainers will be disinfecting common surfaces & equipment
- Before and after your class we ask that you wipe down all equipment with our disinfectant wipes
- We have automatic hand sanitisers strategically placed throughout the studio
- Everyone entering the studio will have their temperature checked before being allowed in
- We require everyone to wear facemasks in common areas of the studio
- Once you are at your apparatus or position in class you are welcome to take off your facemask if you are comfortable
- All trainers will be wearing visors in class and facemasks in common areas
- We will have fresh air flow throughout the studio via our outdoor and window access
- You will need to adhere to 2m social distancing throughout the studio
- The lockers are unavailable so you will need to bring your personal belongings with you into class – pack light!
Entering & exiting the studio
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before your class – you will not be able to wait in reception
- As you enter your temperature will be checked and you will have to use the automatic hand sanitiser
- You will need to take off your shoes and put them in a plastic bag as you enter – take all of your belongings with you
- We have a different entrance and exit so please don’t leave anything behind!
- We kindly ask that you leave the studio within 5 minutes of the class ending to avoid any congestion
- We ask that you bring your own bottles & water. The filtered water station will be out of action
- We require that everyone wears socks, preferably with grip – no bare feet!
- You need to arrive changed and ready for class
- If you have travelled on public transport we require you to change before class
- Please bring your own towel.
- Our trainers will provide verbal adjustments, no physical adjustments will be provided
- If you begin to feel unwell during class, we ask you to inform your trainer and leave the studio immediately.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive we ask that you do not enter the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative for COVID-19.
- Your safety and our trainer’s safety is our utmost priority, please help us maintain our high standards.