Garuda is a holistic, organic approach to movement which concentrates on flow and rhythm. It has the clarity and mindfulness of Pilates as its core, the economy of form of Alexander Technique, the self-perception of Feldenkrais, the spirituality of yoga and the joy of dance.We believe that training at Garuda is a lifelong commitment. What starts as a training course ends up as a journey of investigation, thus training our teachers to think “outside the box “We educate, nourish, and instigate a sense of learning and confidence. Our repertoire is vast and concentrates on functionality, rejuvenation and healing. We have devised modules to take our participants, through different levels to create a sense of expertise and care. We pride our teachers on who they become, as they are our ambassadors.
We offer payment plans to help you spread the cost of training, and a 25% discount to any teachers repeating a course.
There is a 15% discount on multiple courses when you book one of the following:
- Matwork Package: Foundation Matwork | Seated & Standing | Seated & Standing Advanced | add Barre and Barre Advanced to increase discount to 20%;
- Auxiliary Package: Chakra (Foam Roller) | Graha (Brick) | Dhara (Chair) | Mala (Resistance Bands) | Tara (Sling);
- Apparatus Package: Apparatus A | Apparatus B | Series 1.
- Recognised by the Pilates Method Alliance for Continuing Education Credits.
- The courses will be credited to your account, to be booked within 3 years from the purchase date. Valid for same-country courses only.
- Before you start a Garuda course with us, you will be requested to fill in a student confidentiality agreement, which can be found here.