Our 160 hour, modular 10-weekend program, coupled with observation and practice hours, will prepare you to fulfil all the requirements of the internationally recognised PMA (Pilates Method Alliance) Pilates Certification Exam. Course content covers contemporary matwork and apparatus syllabi, as well as anatomy, progressions and special population adaptations. You will receive a Garuda Pilates Comprehensive Certification on successful completion of the course. The course is led by highly experienced teacher Anja Dobler. Anja is a certified member of the Pilates Method Alliance (PMA) and a certified Garuda, GYROTONIC® and Buff Bones® Instructor.
What to expect from the course
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of the progressive Pilates matwork and apparatus repertoire (Reformer, Cadillac, Wunda Chair, Barrels & Auxiliary Equipment).
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of basic anatomy and physiology and apply that knowledge in client assessment and teaching practise.
- Develop teaching methods and skills as well as personal qualities to become a successful, empathetic, and confident Pilates instructor.
- After successful completion of the course, all comprehensive students will fulfil the requirements to enter the internationally recognised Pilates Method Alliance Teaching Certification Exam.
Course price: £4,950 Contact us for information on our Interest-free payment plans.
“From day one, I have felt completely at home – nothing is too much for the instructors, and each and every person I have met along the course has been supportive, professional, and focused… I am so grateful for my classmates and instructor for shaping my journey in the way they have, the experience and progression from day one at Garuda have been astounding.”
– Nicola Rayson, Pilates Comprehensive Student, 2019