Black’s Immersive Body Training: GATHER with James D'Silva
Date: 28 Feb 2019 - 4 Mar 2019
Course: Black’s Immersive Body Training: GATHER
Venue: The Garuda Pilates Studio 10.30am - 5.30pm
Qualification: 30 PMA CEC's
Price: £1550 - early bird £1400 before January 31st - ECHO £1000
For further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: Spaces available
Black’s Immersive Body Training: GATHER
The body moves in a predictably non-linear way. Madeline Black developed a series of trainings to immerse the movement teacher into a highly focused and engaging experience to better understand these body movements and patterns. Madeline Black’s approach to training is an organic process focused on precision and highly tuned movement techniques. She customizes each segment to match the needs and energy of the participants, which provides a unique experience for each instructor.
Gather 5 Days
Gather brings together the movement theories and techniques following Madeline Black’s book “Centered.” During the five days, you will explore movement starting at the feet through the head with a whole body perspective . Learn to use gait patterning, observation, palpation and cueing for extraordinary changes in the body. You will experience embodying the movement techniques with daily class, learn specialized techniques to change the function and structure of the body and develop clarity of your approach to physical training.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Experience new techniques featured in “Immersive”
- Confirm your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
*For students wishing to repeat the courses, we do have a limited “ECHO” offer. (5 places reserves)