Buff Bones – Instructor Training with James D'Silva
Date: 1 Jul 2021 - 3 Jul 2022
Course: Buff Bones – Instructor Training
Venue: Garuda Studio
Qualification: 17 PMA credits
For further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: Spaces available
Garuda is excited to announce that we will continue to run the Buff Bones® Instructor Training as planned, but it will now be a hybrid version, which includes:
- Access to our professionally produced online course (29 HD videos and 2 full hour-long workouts) – registrants will receive access two weeks prior to watch, study and practice the material, plus perform quizzes that are integrated throughout.
- 6 contact hours via zoom that weekend (2 hours each day Friday, Saturday and Sunday afternoons) – interact with Rebekah through discussions and case studies, practice teaching virtually in breakout sessions with fellow instructors, test out at the end, plus opportunity to network and connect with colleagues
- One year free Buff Bones® membership to all who pass the weekend.
This is an unparalleled opportunity to take the highly acclaimed certification course that we have been hosting for five years now!
Buff Bones® Instructor Training
The beauty of the Buff Bones® system lies in its simplicity. The foundation exercises are uncomplicated yet highly nuanced. Discover how precision and clarity can elevate your teaching skills. Also included in the weekend training:
- Lessons in anatomy, biomechanics principles and biotensegrity concepts
- Conditions and injuries management
- Communication skills
Open to all movement professionals and physiotherapists. Attendees will receive a manual, 17 PMA CECs and, upon passing the certification exams at the end of the weekend, a free membership for one year which includes web site listing, marketing support, quarterly live video chat with Rebekah, and continuing education videos. Join the network of movement professionals teaching Buff Bones® at hospitals, spas, gyms and studios around the world!