CENTERED 5-Day Intensive with Madeline Black with James D'Silva
Date: 1 Sep 2017 - 5 Sep 2017
Course: CENTERED 5-Day Intensive with Madeline Black
Venue: The Garuda Studio 26-28 Finchley Road, St. John's Wood, London NW8 6ES, United Kingdom
For further details email: email@example.com
Status: Spaces available
Madeline is offering an opportunity to work with her intensively at the Garuda Studio in London. She will reference her book “Centered” and add advanced movement skills that create instant, positive changes in the body. Experience first hand the Madeline Black “Centered” techniques, movement science in motion and receive personal feedback that deepens your capability as a movement specialist based in Pilates, Yoga, Gyrotonic and manual cueing. A daily movement class is included.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Learn to improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Have a tactile experience of new techniques featured in “Centered”
- Receive confirmation of your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
Day 1: Introduction of philosophy and movement theory approach, movement analysis to include gait patterning, movement of the ankle/feet and influence to the pelvis and spine
Day 2: Balancing and restoring function through movement for the feet and pelvis
Day 3: Trunk techniques focusing on the deep anterior spine, diaphragms and spine movement.
Day 4: Shoulder girdle dysfunction and function, relationship of the spine/ribs to the should and neck
Day 5: Working whole body session
Dates: Friday 1st – Tuesday 5th September 2017
Early bird price £1,350 when paid in full before the 1st of April 2017.
30 PMA Credits
For accommodation we would suggest you contact Welby Studios www.welbystudios.co.uk, small studio let within walking distance to the Studio – quote Garuda for our discounted price.