CENTERED 5-day Intensive with Madeline Black
Date: 17th February 2017
- 21st February 2017
Venue: The Garuda Yoga and Pilates Studio, United Kingdom
Price: £1,500 - Early Bird Special £1,350 when paid in full before 01/12/2016
For further details email: email@example.com
Status: This workshop has finished see more workshops.
Madeline is offering an opportunity to work with her intensively at the Garuda Studio in London. She will reference her book “Centered” and add advanced movement skills that create instant, positive changes in the body. Experience first hand the Madeline Black “Centered” techniques, movement science in motion and receive personal feedback that deepens your capability as a movement specialist based in Pilates, Yoga, Gyrotonic and manual cueing. A daily movement class is included.
- Immerse yourself in an educational experience that is palpable and immediately useful
- Learn to improve your eye for identifying movement patterns
- Understand the design of human movement in all aspects of the body, musculoskeletal, fascial, organs, fluids and more
- Have a tactile experience of new techniques featured in “Centered”
- Receive confirmation of your touch and movement guidance
- Improve your capabilities as a movement specialist
- Begin to see your clients in a whole body way, addressing their needs that create change in the body immediately
- Advance your teaching to a higher level of skill
- Expand your intuitive gift, we all have them!
Day 1: Introduction of philosophy and movement theory approach, movement analysis to include gait patterning, movement of the ankle/feet and influence to the pelvis and spine
Day 2: Balancing and restoring function through movement for the feet and pelvis
Day 3: Trunk techniques focusing on the deep anterior spine, diaphragms and spine movement.
Day 4: Shoulder girdle dysfunction and function, relationship of the spine/ribs to the should and neck
Day 5: Working whole body session
Dates: 17th – 21st of February 2017
30 PMA Credits
Early bird price £1,350 when paid in full before the 1st of December 2016.
For accommodation we would suggest you contact Welby Studios www.welbystudios.co.uk, small studio let within walking distance to the Studio – quote Garuda for our discounted price.