Pilates Therapy – Kinesiotaping
Date: 15th June 2018
- 16th June 2018
Course: Pilates Therapy – Kinesiotaping
Venue: The Garuda Studio, United Kingdom
For further details email: email@example.com
Status: This workshop has finished see more workshops.
To book on a course, apply online here.
What do we teach?
- We will start with a bit of background history of Kinesiotape, where it comes from, what they think it does and how to apply it
- Application of K-tape requires understanding of anatomy and we will explore through palpation the important landmarks of the upper and lower body.
- Next we will literally get stuck in applying some basic taping techniques for common areas such as low back, shoulder, knee etc.
- We will discuss when to tape and when not to tape.
- You should come away from the day ready to apply some basic taping techniques for your clients and a better understanding of how to navigate your way around the body, able to locate important anatomical landmarks with your enhanced palpation skills.
- Hold a comprehensive Pilates qualification in matwork and/or studio/equipment
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Anatomy and biomechanics review paper
- Completion of Touch, massage basics, and trigger points course