Pilates Therapy – Knee and Foot
Date: 26th May 2017
- 13th May 2016
Course: Pilates Therapy – Knee and Foot
Venue: The Garuda Studio, United Kingdom
For further details email: email@example.com
Status: This workshop has finished see more workshops.
To book on a course, apply online here.
What do we teach?
- Our goal is for you to experience the anatomy by getting hands on so you will end the day knowing how to locate anatomical landmarks such as the lateral malleolus and the tibial tuberosity.
- Once we know where everything is we can look at what’s supposed to happen during optimal movement and is that what you see or feel?
- Objective screens: we teach screens to help clarify if what we see, to help identify what may be going wrong and to know when clients need to be referred on. Screens taught are evidence based and referenced.
- When to refer on
- How to recognise some common conditions
- What to do with what we find (soft tissue techniques, Pilates exercises and any thing else that might be useful)
- Hold a comprehensive Pilates qualification in matwork and/or studio/equipment
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience
- Anatomy and biomechanics review paper
- Completion of Touch, massage basics and trigger points course
- Completion of MET course