Pilates Therapy – Pelvis and Hip with James D'Silva
Date: 24 Mar 2018 - 24 Mar 2018
Course: Pilates Therapy – Pelvis and Hip
Venue: The Garuda Studio
For further details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: Spaces available
Pelvis and Hip
- Our objective with these one day courses is for you to come away understanding the biomechanical principles related to movement; how to objectively screen and evaluate of key areas of the body so we can stop guessing.
- These courses will help you clarify what you ’see’ when you watch your clients move and identify what may be going wrong and to know when to refer clients on.
- You will have a better understanding of, and the skills to recognise, some common conditions.
- All screens taught are evidence based and referenced.
- We will also discuss what can be done (soft tissue techniques, Pilates exercises) and any thing else that might be useful!
Why Pilates Therapy?
By taking a well-trained Pilates Teacher and combining this talent with the ability to utilise objective screening, manual skills and other techniques when working with their clients, we create a special recipe for helping resolve issues when working with their clients.
The combination of good quality movement (Pilates) along with application of manual techniques (Therapy) can contribute to resolving dysfunctional movements and in changing dysfunctional movement patterns that may result in injuries.
- Our one day courses teach you skills which can be integrated straight away into the Pilates sessions you teach.
- Everything we teaches done with a view to facilitating a freer movement experience and to encourage optimal movement patterns for your clients.
- One day courses can be taken as stand alone CPD days or take all 9 (discounted) to work towards qualifying as a Level One Pilates Therapist (see below)
- Pre-course review paper is an insurance requirement for all attendees – its not a pass fail, so don’t let it put you off!
*Become a Pilates Therapist (includes all courses plus Integration day) for £1200 or £220 monthly for 6 months.